Re: [VAL] waste tank valves

Bobby,

At Camping World I purchased a new type of contraption so I don't have to
haul around the blue slinky anymore.  Have you seen them?

This piece attaches to the tank outlet where the slinky would normally go.
However, there is a built in Venturi that breaks up anything in the black
water tank - just about anything.  One of the best reasons to have this jet
action slinky replacement is because now we can use regular type tissue for
the toilet.  The venturi action blasts to bits most anything that comes it's
way!  The females would still not be able to dispose of needed items
though - but common sense dictates that much.  Doesn't it?  Or do some
people really need the HEY, STUPID!  sign? :)

And about pushing it uphill?  This device will do just that!  It is said to
push 'it' up so many inches over hundreds of feet (away from the entry point
is what they mean).  And instead of the blue slinky you now can use a garden
hose - and - you get to turn the jet action venturi to point inside your
tank to rinse it out when you are done.

How nice is that?  Anyone here use these contraptions?

Tom
WBCCI 5303