RE: [VAL] Undercabinet Air-Conditioning

Has potential - I've seen one used in a office, but here would be my
concerns after seeing it:

- The exhaust port is to the front and only comes with a section of hose
- it was designed to be placed next to a window.  To permanently exhaust
through the floor would require some rework of the housing.
- There currently isn't a way to permanently mount it to withstand
traveling.

I guess an solution to the above two would be to leave it portable in a
closet and roll it out next to a window whenever you want to use it, but
with floor space in an Airstream at a premium...

- since the cool air outlet is on the upper sloped face it would require
a closet door to be opened to run it, or would require it's own
permanent floor space or spot to use it.

- It looked like it was taking interior air and using it to cool the
condenser coils, and then exhausting it out the duct - not too
efficient.

But I guess the price is a little more palatable ($500)

Later,
RJ