[VAL] looking for window part

Hi,

I need help finding a part for our 67 Tradewind.  The windows have crank
clamps that pull the window tightly shut.  I need two of these.
Actually I need one spring that engages the window clip and two brass
threaded rods that pull the spring and hold the crank.  Any thought on
where I should look?  Inland Rv and Camper Repair in Al. couldn't help.

To clean all these parts I put them in a tumbler with a cartridge case
cleaning medium and ran it over night.  This isn't something you would
have unless you used to reload ammunition.  After this cleaning I used
Pro-15 Marine clean and Metal Ready followed by two coats of Metal Mask
paint.  All the mounting screws will be replaced with stainless screws.
The window openers got brushed on a wire wheel to remove the 36 years of
crud.  Somehow I will get the innards clean enough to operate smoothly.
I'm too concerned about breakage to try and open the window operator
cranks.

Best Regards,
   Jim