Re: [VAL] Weak Brake lights

I also had the same problem, they just looked too weak.
I was working at a truck shop when I found they now make some
NICE Stop and Tail lights with snap in brackets.  Nice and bright.
I bought 2 of them and mounted then on my bumper then wired them up
along with the original lights.
Now cars and trucks can see what I am doing.
OH,  Also while at that truck shop I also bought a pack of stick on
red and white reflector tape,  the kind they use on the side's of the
big trucks.
I stick them on the back and sides of my AS so I can be seen at night
better.

I have a 1970 27 foot AS
WBCCI  2486
Dean