[VAL] Re: [VACList] Olympic Rivets and Water Leaks

> We need some help here too...we are going to remove the rivets and skin
> to fix a slight droop in back and my husband is concerned with being
> able to drill out each rivet and finding the exact center.  He wants me
> to ask if there is a tool used to set over the rivet and guide the drill
> to the center.  I thought a short piece of 1/4" pipe and a center punch
> might work....or maybe it's not that tough but after reading about
> making too large a hole, I just thought I'd ask.

Experience will allow you to use the tip of the drill bit to start,
otherwise you can use an automatic punch:
http://www.yardstore.com/tools/drilling.htm

> Also what does the tool for polishing the rivets look like and can I do
> it with a dremel?

http://AirstreamDreams.com/item.jhtml?UCIDs=69540%7C516076&PRID=151843

It's really the only way..

Best of luck,