[VACList] RE: VACList Digest V3 #310

If you have a 60's era model that has the molded plastic that holds the
screens in as well as trimming out the window, this is how I did it with
a very professional, clean look.  I took some off white plastic molding,
bought at a RV store.  It's designed to have a rounded edge, like in
upholstery.  It has a flat edge that supposed to be inside the
upholstered piece.  I used regular screen tubing to hold in the screen.
I then took the plastic piece with the rounded edge next to the screen
and the flat edge away from the screen and glued it, bringing it all
around the window.  Looks great!  I've been meaning to send the idea in
to the vintage site.   Linda Trettin