RE: [VACList]

I have searched the internet and archives and forum searches and I can't
find out where to get supplies to make window screens.  Hasn't anyone
else ever had to replace or make window screens except me???  I have
made them for my house and figured I could do it for the A/S too...just
bend them to fit the curve of the curved windows. There was only one in
my dumpy trailer when I got it and it's so grody I can hardly touch
it!!!

I can always use hot glue, velcro and stick up screening like I did on a
sailboat!!!  I would like for it to look better than that, tho!!!

Also...has anyone successfully put in pleated shades on a curved window?
Are there any other suggestions rather than drapy curtains? Humm...maybe
I better get lots of velcro!!!  I love velcro...defies gravity!!!

Lexxy in ga
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/