[VACList] Dimension of 65 Tradewind

Hello,
I've been oblivious to the recent controversy. I have enjoyed receiving
the VAC Digest and have learned many things about these lovely old
Airstreams.

I bought myself one and hope to have another one in the future, but
finances and divorce force me to part with my beloved Tradewind.

I have found a buyer who wants to ship it overseas. The shipper needs to
know how tall, wide, etc. the Airstream will be.
It is a '65 Tradewind International and has a roof air conditioner on
top. What would its length, width and height be for shipping purposes?
It is a tandem axel model. I looked for one with the floor layout I
wanted and I'm just sick that I must sell it.
Thanks
Susan Wallace
'65 Tradewind
'65 Plymouth Belvedere