Re: [VACList] re:Electrical Breaker Box Relocation

I personally have these projects which would come before my
even thinking about moving the breaker box anywhere:

* restore and seal outer skin
* get refrigerator working on propane properly
* replace stove fan
* install fantastic vent
* replace incandescent overhead lights with fluorescent
* do something about the floor

Even if these jobs were done, I'm not sure I understand why
you want to take the time and effort to move the breaker
box. Do you need to get into the breaker box often?  (I
never have had to yet.)  Do you want the present break box
space for something else (and what would that be)?

Just curious.

Joel W.
Iowa City
1966 Overlander