RE: [VACList] do ladies prefer different tow vehicles?

Jon...good point...

I also wish someone could explain to me why I can't back up this trailer
very well.  I have driven across country twice alone in a 17' truck
towing a car...and in LA traffic, no less, and I used to back up a 17"
catamaran on a trailer into a garage like magic and I can dock a 25'
boat under sail alone..but "dang", if I can't back up this trailer
right.  I can drive it all over and hitch it fine [and I'm 60 in one
month] but as long as it's going forward....and I'll bet there aren't
any "pull thru" camp sites!!!  [that's a joke...I know there aren't!]  I
think a woman just has to want to do it bad enough!!!  We are better
drivers in general!!! Hummm...bet I opened a can of worms with that
one!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari ...