RE: [VACList] latches

We have the front and back hinges for the window covers that are also
called rock guards, I think.  I want to try and make some myself but I
don't know what kind of device holds them open as a prop.  When we go
the trailer it had a sheet of plywood on the back window and we used a
1x2...not real attractive.  Could someone give me a reference to
something in an online catalog that I could get to use as a prop.  We
don't have access to other airstreams or I would go look at them and any
net pictures haven't shown them in detail.

Also what does a 'holds the front door open' latch look like.  I have
all these holes on my unit where these things used to be attached so
it's like solving a mystery finding the right thing.

Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
owns a 22' '67 Silver shell with wood floor...
and working systems, now...and no rear end droop...yea!!!