Re: [VACList] connecting bathtub drain line

Hey Jon:

On my '67, where the tub drain drops into the P trap is actually into a hole
cut in the floor.  After the P trap, the pipe runs above the floor to the
back of the trailer.  IOW, without the hole there isn't enough room between
the bottom of the tub and the floor to get the piping in.  I think that the
drain fitting can be assembled in the bottom of the tub and then the P trap
installed from below, with some belly pan removed, via the hole.  Apparently
this hole is closed under the floor by a box and insulated.  I've never had
the pleasure myself.

Good luck,

GQ '67 Safari