[VACList] Wiring an Inteli-power and other electrical stuff

Hi Virginia - I was just reading through the Owner's Manual for my '75
Airstream Argosy 20' motorhome, and here's what it says about the polarity
light, in brief. (I haven't found mine yet as it isn't on the back by the
license plate as the manual assures me it is.)

"When the three pronged plug can be used, there will be no problem with
proper polarity or grounding." Then it gives a few suggestions for
grounding, like driving a metal rod into the ground, or turning the
two-prong plug over.

The polarity light "...may occasionally glow when the three wire system is
in use, but your Motor Home is properly grounded, and in this case, you may
ignore the light."  There's a bit more about the Univolt and the Generac.
If it's helpful, I'd be happy to copy these two pages and mail or fax them
to you.
Chris
'75 Argosy 20' Motor Home