RE: [VACList] Olympic Rivets and Water Leaks

"The hole size I guess is my concern then, I have found that the
smallest I can drill is a 5/32. I that too big? What size drill bit are
you using to drill the rivet hole? Thanks Ed WBCCI/VAC 4425 68 Sovereign
59 Traveler"

We need some help here too...we are going to remove the rivets and skin
to fix a slight droop in back and my husband is concerned with being
able to drill out each rivet and finding the exact center.  He wants me
to ask if there is a tool used to set over the rivet and guide the drill
to the center.  I thought a short piece of 1/4" pipe and a center punch
might work....or maybe it's not that tough but after reading about
making too large a hole, I just thought I'd ask.

Also what does the tool for polishing the rivets look like and can I do
it with a dremel?

Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
owns a 22' '67 Safari lawn ornament ...with tail lights now!!!
Every small success helps!!!