[VACList] New generator question

Thanks to all that answered my air conditioning question.  Going to get on
top the trailer this weekend and see if I can get the old motor out and find
a match.  Another question all together:

Last year I purchased a new Honda EU2000i generator.  I didn't need to run
the AC so 2000 watts was enough for my needs.  I planned to purchase another
one this summer and run them in parallel.  Last year the connecting cable
was listed for $29 so the cost was negligable.  Now I find that that
particular cable is only rated for 2400 watts so I won't really get the full
use of both generators and it is doubtful that I will be able to run the AC.
Several companies offer another cable which provides 30 amps, but the cost
is almost $300!!  Does anyone have a schematic or know how this cable is
made?  Surely it could be made for much less...  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Pete