[VACList] On-demand water heaters

  The '72 Overlander we bought about 18 months ago came with a
Precision Temp installed.  It's pure heaven with hookups (take as
long a hot shower as you want).  It works well enough boondocking.
We're so pleased that when the heat exchanger sprung a dramatic leak
a few weeks ago, we thought for a few nanoseconds and then installed
a new Precision Temp.  We did the entire new unit to get a full
warranty on the whole thing, rather than just replacing the heat
exchanger and crossing our fingers on eight year old electronics.  It
isn't cheap, but we certainly voted with our dollars . . .

Stan