Re: [VACList] On-demand water heaters

i have the undersink water heaters with their own dedicated spigots in both
the SOB-Van, and the little silver Burro trailer... perfect for the instant
latte/cup o' noodles, but at the nominal 140 degrees (not really adjustable)
and the low-volume and pressure, there's no way i know that one could mix it
with cold water at higher pressure for a shower...

I have the natural-gas version of the Takagi tankless heater in my home, and
it is wonderful - it paid for itself in the first year or so.  They have a
propane version, but specifically not recommended for mobile installations.
The PrecisionTemp RV500 tankless water heater is the only one i've found
that is recommended for rv/trailer/marine applications.

Every once in awhile, i see a 'Valiant' tankless heater for sale on ebay -
first one i saw claimed to have been taken from an Airstream... it looks a
lot like the smaller Aquastar or Paloma heaters from a decade or so ago -
not nearly as efficient as the RV500

here's that precisiontemp link again, in case anyone missed it:

http://66.161.146.46/RV-500Page1.html

tuna