Re: [VACList] hitch-up mirror

Howdy:

FWIW, I checked out Cabela's site as mentioned in an earlier e-mail on the
subject and ended up ordering the hitching mirror.  In my case it will
straddle my tailgate (with the camper top hatch open) and should give me a
great view of the hitch situation.

The thing is made by CIPA that made my truck towing mirrors which I am happy
with.

Was $29.99, which is pretty close to 30 bucks + about $5 shipping.

Can check it out at:

http://www.cabelas.com if you want.  Under Mudflaps/Mirrors.

Will let you all know if it doesn't work or maybe even if it does.

GQ '67 Safari