[VACList] Parts, Parts, Parts

Rebuilding an Airstream is a big job. You will spend as much time chasing
parts as you will doing the work. RV dealers are not a big help and I've
never found a local one that is able to understand the project. Here are a
couple of catalogs I found invaluable.

For a fantastic catalog with material of every imaginable shape and size,
get the FREE 546 page catalog from Outwater Plastics. Order it here:
http://www.outwater.com

The other catalog you need is from West Marine. It has quality fasteners,
fixtures and electrical items you can't get at a RV supply. There is likely
to be a store near you and they give out free catalogs. Look here to locate
one: http://www.westmarine.com

I also have used with great results Airstream Dreams
http://www.airstreamdreams.com, Inland RV http://www.inlandrv.com/parts/,
McMaster-Carr http://www.mcmaster.com/ and Truck & RV Supply
http://truckandrv.com/.

Take care,