[VACList] Re: shower enclosure

Hey Chas,
I'm no expert, but I bet the wall curvature (esp. the corner compound curve)
of a 13-panel trailer is quite a bit different than what they are making
these days. A 60s era rear tub/shower combo would probably be adaptable for
my '56, but my bathroom is in front street side corner and is teeny-tiny and
I've never seen any tub/shower combos for sale. I've seen a stainless steel
application (floor, toilet, sink & walls) and it looked very nice, but  that
would probably cost more than what I paid for the trailer.
Steve
'56 Safari