Re: [VACList] Re: shower enclosure

Thanks for all the suggestions - I can get a genuine Airstream
enclosure (for a 19 ft Bambi) for a mere $875 + shipping. I see an
outdoor shower in my future....
    Went to look at the new AS's today. The CCD International in 22 ft
and the regular 22 fter were the smallest on the lot. Those bathrooms
are really big compared to what I'm after. I wasn't tempted to throw in
the towel on the rebuild however. Still too plasticie for my taste.
    Whole new problem. The plywood floor is afloat since the bolts into
the frame have rusted and pulled out. So new floor coming. Also some of
the steel in the frame needs reinforcing..... Some of the bellypan has
aluminum mange so I'm trying to cut it off, leaving a fringe of about 4
inches along the edge so I'll have something to rivet the new sheet
metal too after we get the frame repaired and the holding tanks
installed. Any advice on this maneuver?
Jo Ann
p.s. I am starting to think I should add "Remember me in your prayers"
to my emails.