Re: [VACList] Restoring an Airstream is not possible --h2o heater

before i got my 67 safari a atwood h2o heater was installed ; they just set
the bottom on the floor & mounted the flange to a al plate riveted to
the old larger hole in the side of the trailer, I took the pan off the bottom
of te closet to take a look found I could flop the tank up & down
& side to side as it's smaller than the old one
now when i run it I can smell fumes ----as the 2 big pipes have enlarged the
openingsin the panel . will prob have to replace heater and frame in to hold
it down & still w/moving      bear this in mind H2O is hevey

 MARK
 67 safari