[VACList] Caravan to Belize

Hello all:  A number of months back, there were some posts regarding
putting together another caravan to Belize.  Anyone know what happened to
this?  My wife and I would like to plan a trip there and would enjoy some
company.
Oh...and in preparation for travel to Mexico, any recommendations on water
filtering systems to install.  I have to fix my heater and that means tearing
apart the sink cabinets.  I might as well install a good filtering system to
have drinkable water in Mexico.  Thanks.

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind