Re: [VACList] Atwood water heater w/electric

If the existing heater dosen't need to be replaced you can get a "Hot Shot"
kit that puts an electric element in the drain hole of a gas heater.  The
one I have mounts the thermostat to the popoff valve with a spring.  I need
to lengthen the wires and mount the thermostat on the side of the tank
inside.  When its cold outside the water is extra hot, because the cold air
and wind chills the t'stat.  Other than that it works fine. I paid $49 for
it.

Neal
86 345   (for sale or trade for 32-34' trailer)