Re: [VACList] Atwood water heater w/electric

Brad,
 How do you figure that you have an extra 4 gallons of water? You can't get
it out of the tank, all it does is give you a reserve for extra-long
showers. When the supply tank goes empty, you get no more, no matter how
much is in the heater tank.

Although we have electric capability in our water heater, I don't use it. If
we were normally connected to full-hookup sites, I might, but that's not our
usual situation. Our gas usage is not all that bad, IMO: a 30# tank goes 3
weeks, running the fridge, water heater, and cooking. (no or very little
furnace use)

                                                          <<Jim>>