Re: [VACList] dump hose

Scott,

Did you use Thetford for your "modern" connectors?  I
was leaning towards glueing on an adaptor permanently
to the pipe and am leaning towards the Thetford, then
just using another adaptor to Valterra for the Sewer
Solution.

That way I'd have a tighter, permanent connection on
the trailer  that wasn't easy to break, like Bob
suggested.  If I'm going the wrong way, please stop
me....

Looks like somewhere between '60 and '73 Airstream
went from slip on to Thetford.  For my own curisosity,
can anyone nail this down to a year?

btw... there is much about my trailer that is
non-standard.  Like my replacement axle with 14.5"
rims, dents that make it look like Buck Rogers' space
ship after it went through a meteor shower and some
weirdo, leaky streetside windows.  The thing must of
rolled at one point, but somebody decided it was worth
saving because the interior is still gorgeous.

Scott
'57 Caravanner (Lumpy, the roll-over)