[VACList] Daisy; cool, calm and collected re:leaking fixed windows

And here we have Daisy, the voice of calm who also has the patience of a
Saint chasing down those darn water leaks.  Your advice needs to be heeded
*if* anyone is to ever chase down water leaks on our Airstreams.

You are perfectly correct when you say that the leak is here but it's
entering somewhere else as it just happens to be running on the inside of
the skin due to surface friction and gravity.  Some people have taken to
using colored water and poured it on top of a suspect area to *see* just
where that tinted water shows up; then they backtrack to find where it
entered the trailer.

Used to be on aircraft that you could find most leaks from the passenger
compartment to the exterior of the skin by looking for nicotine stains.
That's a fact.  I guess that now with all the non-smoking sections you can't
use that trick of the trade anymore!  Which really IS a good thing, thank
you Martha.  Blue water leaking from anywhere in the toilet plumbing on
aircraft is easy to detect if you just follow the tracks; and that was not
always easy, believe me.

Tom