RE: [VACList] marker lights

Greetings David!

I don't know whether the lenses are available separately or even if they
would fit your original bases if they are, but Airstreamdreams.com
feature two varieties of the teardrop lights.  I used the standard
teardrops in the restoration of my Overlander, but would choose the
premium teardrops if I were to repeat the process.  I had to replace
three of the lenses on my standard teardrops last year after a very
light hail storm; and I am convinced that the bases on the premium
variety are much sturdier.  The web site can be found via the link
below:

http://www.airstreamdreams.com/category.html?UCIDs=1228233

Good luck with your search!

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359