Re: [VACList] Water heater adjustment

Wasn't the black tank because I went out and turned off the tanks at the
time and that pretty much stopped it.  Of course the water heater stopped as
well.

I tried the soapy solution on the pipe joints and could not find a leak.  Is
one kind of soap better than another for this?

It was kind of odd where we smelled it the strongest was near the water
heater closet, laying on the twin bed.  I noted a 4" hole all the way
through the floor and underbelly covered by a screen, under the bed.
Defintally a factory vent hole for something.  I thought maybe we were
getting the smell through that.

-Tim