[VACList] Self adhesive vinyl tiles

Earl:

These tiles come in a variety of grades, from super-cheap to quite
expensive. I put down the best grade of Armstrong tile in my downstairs
bathroom ten years ago and they've been great--still look virtually new.
Yes, they stick quite well. You need to get a very smooth subfloor, though,
or you'll see imperfections. I think they're a great way to go. They also
have the advantage that if one tile gets damaged, you can heat them gently
with an iron and a towel and peel them up quite easily and replace them. Buy
several more that you'll need, as styles are often discontinued.

Dan Weeks
'75 Argosy 26--FOR SALE
Des Moines