[VACList] Window injuries

One of my ex-trailers (not sure which year) had covers made of awning
fabric that had about a two inch scalloped section that overhung the
bottom edge of the window when open.  it was held on by two elastic
bands; one at the top and one at the bottom, that stretched across the
back of the window.  They effectively made awnings out of the open
windows.  Kept the hot sun out of the trailer and also made the window
more visible, and softened the edge of the lethal booby traps.  I would
imagine that a bright colored version would even make the windows more
visible and lessen the likelihood of accidents.

Tom Walden