Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #161

Hate to be the bearer of bad news.  After years of spending most of
my time in the aluminum icon, I still gouge my head quite regularly
on the edges of the ceiling lockers and the corners of the front
window if it is open as I check the propane tanks.  And I always
open the side windows completely so I don't gouge my head on a
partially open one.  Of course, your Alzheimer's hopefully may not be
as advanced as mine.

                  -- Lew #4239

'Safari
bicycle