[VACList] re: lifeline battery pricelist and warranty info.

As I have already stated, I sent these people a message last night
asking for prices and warranty info.
I have received the following info.  Prices are much higher than
DudLee with Optima is quoting but the reserve capacity on these is
almost the same as a wetcell.  anyway, you can request the .pdf
catalog from this gentleman via an email or it might be on the website
and I just have not yet found it.  I did get the one he attached to
this.
I will extract it to a text file if anyone wants it, or, will just
forward the file if you will contact me offlist.

Again, the major problem we have always seen with AGM batteries is a
lack of reserve capacity.  Here is a brand with LOTS of that and these
are apparently - truly - deep cycle.
anyone want to go in on a pallet with me? <VBG>

fwiw
chas