[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #148

Hi Gary
I replaced the Tambour doors in our 73 Tradewind with new stock from ;
Winona Manufacturing inc.in Minnesota. phone 507-454-3511.
Two sheets of "Ranch Oak Vinyl, 1/2,60,4x8 Cost me $75 per sheet plus UPS
shipping for a tolal of $192.47. That was in Jan of 2002.  I couldn't get
the job done with only one sheet & now have a bit left over. The people were
very nice, but would only sell to me (at a retail price on my Visa card)
since I was too far from a retail outlet. Call them & see if there is a
retail store in your area or maybe buy direct from the factory . I have no
connections to Winona, but they treated me fairly & I would recomend them to
anyone.
John young
WBCCI & VAC 6034