Re: [VACList] panel patches

Hi Keven ,, (and Amanda too ) ,
   Thanks for the link to the picture of your trailer and repair , first
picture I`ve seen of it since you had it polished , I think I saw it
unpolished from 99 ? international pics that bassman posted on the old list
. Looks much nicer shine-y. The repair solved the new furnace duct problem
as well I see . Wise of you not to dismantle the interior for the whole
panel , I wonder if I`ll ever get it back together ... My patch is on the
roof about where your stove vent is , I may put a dummy vent there , just to
distract from it. I thought of covering with a solar panel , but wonder
about the weight bouncing there , especially since my roof  isnt the whole
dollar ...I was interested to see your solar panels up there , have they
pushed in the roof any in that location , and is there anything underneath
to back up the roof ( or do they land on a rib? ) . I just dont see my self
drilling out all three window tops , looking at twelve plus feet of sky , to
replace the whole thing (my inside panel is out ) . If it was an insurance
job maybe ....wish I could afford to hire it out and do it right .
    My old 64 overlander ( now my Mom`s and perma -parked at the shore ) ,
must have been the next on assembly line , after yours . I love all the
glass on both sides , the window layout is the same . Mom loves hers , she
wants to go to Vermont with me this summer and see them all . She did quite
alot of redecorating last summer , new curtains and Mom type things !
   Thanks for the replies ,
Chris