Re: [VACList] Re: twin to double bed conversion

Jim
Thanks. I'll give them a call sometime this week. Maybe they can give me
something to cross reference it to and I can check  here locally. Also, will
they cover it or did you have someone else do it?
I think 4 inches thick will work fine for me since I plan on taking the
spring frame from a bunk set and reworking them to the width I need and
using them as the base instead of solid wood.
Thanks
Bobby