[VACList] flooring

called airstream jackson center OH and montevelle AL and the man in
Montevelle
said the flooring can be put in with full pieces and they do it everyday and
i could come to montevelle ( five hours drive one  way from me here in
memphis TN ) and might take him up on it

so went and had a second look at my 1970 24 tradewind and found that the rear
corners are NOT part of the top shell and can be remove allowing a full piece
of 4 x 8 to slide under the camper and over the frame

but you would do the piece next to the wheel wells first then the rear piece
last
then start at the front and remove the front two piece but only replace the
front piece and replace the piece from the wheel well forward before putting
in the last piece which would be the second piece from the front

anyone else done this ?????????

jerry