[VACList] Fantatastic fan

I went to the Florida State rally To buy a fantastic fan to replace the vent
on (The Silver Abaltross) I did not take the trailer as it was not ready to
show.
I carefully installed it and bedded it down in 5200 marine sealant it is
there forever.
Carefully wired it up and checked the polarity it worked beautiful. Opened
and closed ran on all3 speeds so far wonderful. The trailer is parked at the
end of my house I checked the next morning and because of the humidity the
vent was closed. The next night it rained very hard and was still raining in
the morning. the vent was wide open and the fan was running happily and
sucking in the water and wetting down the whole trailer.
Called Fantastic Fans and found that I had a first (Whenever something that I
own  breaks I always have a first) The company sent me a new set of controls
I installed following their directions. The motor would only open the vent
not close it . Called again and was given several things to check tried every
thing with no results.
I called again and they sent me another set of controls I installed them and
nothing works.I than installed the 2nd set of controls and thought I would
settle for a very expensive manual vent fan. Unfortunately as I unplugged the
wire to the switch that stops the motor when the vent is closed The sleeve
came off the switch and I cannot get it to stay on at all so the motor will
not run.
My tolerance level for things that I spend money on that are not as
advertised is very low I am now charging it off to a very bad experience I
have not the patients too fool with it any more.
I now hope that the new Honda EV4010 generator I unpacked today works.
Jim Smith