[VACList] Oddball Battery size

I pulled the battery out of the battery box on the front of our '55 today.
It is indeed a tractor battery as someone said it would be. It has the
oddball dimensions of 19 1/4 L x 4 1/2 W x 9 1/2 H and a group code of 3ET.
Do they make deepcycle batteries in that size? Does anyone have any leads or
ideas where to find something of that size? I'd like to go with a deep cycle
as opposed to a tractor battery if at all possible.  Thanks in Advance!

Jason Jablonski
'55 Sovereign #15562
Wayne MI.