Re: [VACList] Voyager vs 19' Globetrotter?

Actually, if you tow with a minivan, you will have many thrills. I loved
mine for hauling kids and stuff, but it isn't long enough or heavy
enough to stay steady with over a ton of empty trailer behind it. You
will have the thrill of wind and semi's, the thrill of driving up a hill
in the breakdown lane, and if you need to stop really quickly it will be
a really big thrill.

I towed horse trailers with heavy beasts in them with lots of iffy
vehicules and no more for me.

  My diesel truck gets better mileage than my Pathfinder did.

Daisy ( who gets her thrills elsewhere)