Re: [VACList] Tail lights and fiberoptics

Here they are, but it looks like they point straight up. LED's are
nothing if not directional, so the pictured one won't work.  Is there a
secret code here ?

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=3161&prmenbr=361

Most of the LED's I see around here on  vehicules are whole, sealed
units with multiple LED's like the Doran ones.

http://www.doranmfg.com/final_pages/main_led.htm

This place sells something that might work, but they are totally out to
lunch about filling orders.

http://www.led.net/datasheets/auto_index/auto_index.htm

A 1157 lamp is directional, has one low and one high post and so the
lamp has to be perfect to work.

Maybe I need to just replace the whole thing and be done with it.

Daisy