[VACList] Tail Light Wires

Hello,
I have 3 wires that run out of the the tail lights of my 59, one red,
one black and one green. Do I connect the green to the clearance light
wire (Green) and hook the red and black from the light to a red from teh
plug for a left turn and stop and the red and black from the light to
the Brown from the plug for the right turn and stop? I am confused about
hooking the red and black together to get turns and stops. The 7 way
plug wire diagram shows one wire for both the turn and the stop.
thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425