[VACList] Sewer Outlet Change

I need to replace both gate valves on my black and gray water
discharges, both appear to be leaking.  I would also like to modify and
extend the outlet and valve handles to be more accessible.  Any
recommendations on this will be appreciated.  My thinking is that I can
cut the banana wrap and extend the outlet and blade valve handles to a
position flush with the side of the AS, rather than having to lay down to
reach the handles and attach the sewer hose when dumping.  Ned Digh
75 AS International