[VACList] Running Propane lines.

After being told that copper lines were incompatable with natural gas
  by air conditioner installers and a couple of plummers I asked the
  list about what to use. Most said use the copper any way. One person
  mentioned looking for the "L" type copper I read the packaging on
  the "L" type copper lines. It says it is for natural gas, so it looks
  like the "experts" have no idea what they are talking about.I
  purchased the copper lines, the flair fittings, and a flair making
  tool and went to work. Thanks for the help, I will test soon. Is the
  soapy water on the fittings a good enough test? Lee