Re: [VACList] Changing the color of cabinets

I second Randy's observations - unless they can do an entire custom
replacement, as some on the list have*,  the horror stories of trying to
"spruce up" the vinyl cabinets are well documented in the archives.  New
soft goods will go a great way to brighten and update the interior.

RJ

*I posted some photos of the A/S on Shutterfly.  These were taken about a
year ago.  We've done some more work since then and I will post new
photos when available.  For the most part they are self-explanatory, but
I will add captions when I have a chance.

"After" photos.
 http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b304dfa7e483

"Before" photos:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b304df906584

"Under Construction" photos:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b304d8892506

Photos of the front dinette:
 http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b304df946580

I'm happy to answer any questions, on-list or off.

Lincoln Soule
'77 Tradewind

End Quote