[VACList] marine plywood sources

Can anyone recommend a source of marine plywood?  The
source should preferably be as close to Columbia, SC
to reduce shipping costs.

I would consider using exterior grade plywood (with
waterproof glue).  However, the best grade I could
find at the local home improvement place was pretty
rough looking.  I would like my floor patches to be
flat for the foreseeable future :)

Also, I have been told that the bathroom furniture on
my 68 can be gelcoated.  Has anyone actually done this
successfully?  If so, any recommendations on who/where
to buy materials from?

Many thanks,

Jon in SC

PS--the spiral saw trick works quite the treat for
removing rotted floor sections.  If anyone is curious,
let me know.  I can send photos of the work and
various jigs I built.