[VACList] Tires

Hi Folks:

Maybe you all knew this, but I didn't and thought I would pass it along.

A fellow I know is fixing up his '53 Cruiser (26).  One of the things he did
was replace the tires.  Incidently, he had split rims which were not a
problem for him.  Anyhow, I took a look at his tires thinking that this 26
foot trailer with a single axel would be quite a load.  He bought a set of
Nankang light truck tires.  700 x 15 - 10 ply rated nylon belted.  I guess I
didn't realize that 10 ply rated belted tires were that easy to come by.  12
ply rated 700 x 15s are apparently available too

If anyone is interested, do a Google search for nankang lt tires and there
will be information on them at several sites

Later,

GQ '67 Safari