[VACList] Remedies for "Stolen" Trailer??

if you are aware of what this means (by having done it already) you should know
that by now, this seller is no longer a seller on ebay, has been notified
several times, probably has been dropped from his ISP,  is totally P.O.'d  at
our listmember, yada yada.

The best advice our listmember can take is that given already, notify the
sheriff's of both counties  - they are the senior law enforcement agencies.
also, this item has been shipped across state lines.  It is now a matter for the
FBI, the FTC  and so on.  several Federal laws have been broken by now.

Also, why was the title, etc not delivered by the person who delivered the
trailer?  name and description of tow vehicle?   sorry, all of my Provost
Marshall and CID is coming out

enuf
oh, can't we change the digest subject line??
chas