[VACList] Towing Question

Greeting People;
       I have a question for you people out there with a extensive towing
experiance. I just bought a 1973 31' Sovereign with a
weigh of 5100/7100 lbs capacity (empty/loaded). I also bought a 1971
Cadillac with a hefty 472 and a H400 tramy. My
question is, do I have enough ingine power and car power to tow the
airstream discribe above. I intend to add a tramy
cooler and air assist to both, front and rear springs. All responses will be
welcome and any other suggestion to make
my plans work. Thank you all in advance.
                                                                      David
Vasquez
                                                                      WBCCI
# 7476 and New VAC Member