Re: [VACList] converter

John
I just took my '73 Ambassador down to Walt's RV in Ocala, FL to have
the converter replaced. Finally decided on the MangeTek/Parallax
7455 after recommendations from others, plus this is what A/S uses
now. Also the height is lower than IntelliPower which I needed to
watch out for since my converter was below the stove area.
The reason I decided to take it to someone else and have it replaced
was because I was told that the 12V fuse panel on my old one would
need to be removed and reused since the new ones do not have this.
The best price on either converter was from Randy Kleven his number
is 334-347-6410. He also reads this list as he is an Airstreamer
himself.

Bobby